Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July 2011

Oh how I look forward to the holidays with my family.  Summertime has to be the best time for family gatherings b/c the kids are able to spend countless hours outside in the sun and just roam around.  Our annual 4th of July BBQ has been set and so has the dessert competition! Guess who is bringing the winning entry?? Yep, that would be me!! My famous strawberry lemonade cupcakes are going to be a sure winner! Its a strawberry cake with lemon butter cream icing and a fresh strawberry sliced on top.  I brought these originally to a family dinner and by the end of the night the were gone and people were asking for more.

So once the competition is done, I will update you on the winners (me) and the runners up!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO YOU AND YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment