Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jazz's Baby Shower

Being that I know I'm not going to sleep anytime soon, I've yet again come across some pictures that I've yet again failed to upload (SMH)

My neighbor and her husband are expecting a little girl in the next couple of weeks.  Her name is Princess Sheilaya <3 and I can't wait to meet her.  This baby shower was a surprise and it was very hard for me not to mention anything to Jazz because I see her EVERYDAY! But nonetheless, I kept the secret and glad she was surprised when she arrived at the event.  Jazz had a favorite cupcake of mine that I knew I had to make her...my strawberry shortcake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.  I also did a chocolate chip cupcake with a baked chocolate chip cookie on top.  The last cupcake I did was a chocolate cupcake with vanilla buttercream.  I topped the chocolate cupcake with chocolate baby booties in pink and white. Her mom was so happy and I'm glad that I could be apart of the celebration for baby Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment